[nfbmi-talk] braille sym

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 22:30:29 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

Yes, Hadley told me that they thought the ipod touch would work better for
me than an ipad. I am not rushing into getting one. I think I need a new
computer first.

My friend here in Flint, she has an iphone and hasn't been blind that long.
She wants to learn the apps  that are on her phone that come with it. What
apps do you like best?

Baltimore--yes, it is hard to get away from your work. I have been thinking
on attending different symposiums and this one seemed to be interesting and
perhaps practical.  I didn't make it to Dallas.

Best,
Georgia