[nfbmi-talk] Finally, the names of those who would direct BSBP

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 21:52:32 UTC 2012

Here's a name and Peckham has its paws here look at number one and this:
State of Michigan DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES December 27 2011 Arthur
Allwardt Peckham Voc. Industries Inc. 2822 N. MLK Blvd.

This is the html version of the file

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/fhs/brs/reports/AS230091383_RNWL.pdf.

Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the
web.

Page 1

State of Michigan

DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES

BUREAU OF CHILDREN AND ADULT LICENSING

RICK SNYDER

GOVERNOR

MAURA D. CORRIGAN

DIRECTOR

P.O. BOX 30650 . LANSING, MICHIGAN 48909-8150

www.michigan.gov . (517) 335-6124

December 27, 2011

Arthur Allwardt

Peckham Voc. Industries Inc.

2822 N. MLK Blvd.

Lansing, MI 48906

RE: License #: AS230091383

House Of Ruth

625 Tirrell Highway

Charlotte, MI 48813

Dear Mr. Allwardt:

A renewal licensing study was completed on 12/22/2011. Your license is
renewed. It

is valid only at your present address and is nontransferable.

Please review the enclosed documentation for accuracy and feel free to
contact me with

any questions. In the event that I am not available and you need to speak to
someone

immediately, please feel free to contact the local office at (269) 337-5066.

Sincerely,

Dawn Campbell, Licensing Consultant

Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing

7109 W. Saginaw

P.O. Box 30650

Lansing, MI 48909

(517) 335-0546

enclosure

Page 2

1

MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES

BUREAU OF CHILDREN AND ADULT LICENSING

RENEWAL INSPECTION REPORT

I. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

License #:

AS230091383

Licensee Name:

Peckham Voc. Industries Inc.

Licensee Address:

2822 N. MLK. Blvd.

Lansing, MI 48906

Licensee Telephone #:

(517) 541-8840

Licensee Designee:

Arthur Allwardt

Administrator:

Arthur Allwardt

Name of Facility:

House Of Ruth

Facility Address:

625 Tirrell Highway

Charlotte, MI 48813

Facility Telephone #:

(517) 541-2734

Original Issuance Date:

06/14/2000

Capacity:

6

Program Type:

PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED

DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED

Page 3

2

II. METHODS OF INSPECTION

Date of On-site Inspection(s):

12/22/2011

Date of Fire Inspection:

12/22/2011

Date of Environmental/Health Inspection:

12/22/2011

Date of Exit Conference: 12/22/2011

III. DESCRIPTION OF FINDINGS & CONCLUSIONS

The facility is in compliance with all applicable rules and statutes.

Licensee was informed that, pursuant to MCL 400.713(3)(e), they are
responsible for

assessing the good moral character of any person who provides care for
residents of

this facility under the direction, or in the place of, the licensee.
Licensee provided a

description of their process to determine good moral character.

The licensee, at the time of this renewal inspection, was found to be in
compliance

with those rules related to the handling and accounting of resident funds
and

valuables. This determination is based on the financial information provided
by the

licensee for those resident files reviewed.

IV. RECOMMENDATION

I recommend issuance of a 2 year regular adult foster care license.

12/27/2011

Dawn Campbell

Licensing Consultant

Date