[nfbmi-talk] I Only Heard

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Wed Sep 19 11:39:17 UTC 2012

Terry, I'm sure you don't know this person, because I expect if you did you
wouldn't make such a ludicris statement, let alone the fact that I'm betting
this person wasn't forced to take the job, just like you volunteer to be a
part of the NFBMI, he undoubtedly volunteered when asked to take on this
position.

Fred Olver