[nfbmi-talk] Call for resolutions

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:19:18 UTC 2012

Dear Federation members and friends,

  As the resolution committee chairperson of the National Federation of the
Blind of Michigan, I would like to invite you to submit resolutions or
topics for a resolution.  These resolutions are to be presented to the
membership at our annual convention October 19, 20 and 21.  Please send the
resolution to me at (drob1946 at gmail.com) or in print or Braille to me at 818
Loomis St.  Jackson, Mi 49202.  If you have questions on writing a
resolution or a topic that you may wish to present, but not sure of placing
it into a resolution, please call me at 517  775-7943.

   All resolutions need to be sent by October 6.  It is my hope that you
will also attend the resolutions committee meeting on Friday, October 19
beginning at 4 p.m. to discuss the issue.

   Thank you for taking the time and putting your effort toward bettering
the lives of blind persons in Michigan.  I look forward to hearing your
ideas and thoughts on the areas which are a concern to you.

Cordially,

David Robinson