[nfbmi-talk] A personal Milestone

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 11:20:01 UTC 2012

Congratulations Jim.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Jim in Detroit, MI
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:30 AM
To: msb-alumni at googlegroups.com; Our E-List
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] A personal Milestone

I'm writing to let everyone know that, as of yesterday, I started my 26th
year on the job with the IRS here in Detroit.  My official starting date
fell on a Sunday, 09/27/1987; I actually started the next day.
    Sometimes, it seemed I would not enjoy it; like going to Lions' World to
brush on COBOL in '90.  Sometimes things were done when I started.  I hope
God blesses me wih another 25 years, or as many as He wants for me.  Have a
Great day.
James A. Prather, Jr.
Detroit, MI