[nfbmi-talk] Fw: A Challenge for our Student Leaders

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:09:54 UTC 2013

Hello All,

    I am just simply passing along the information for those who may be
interested. If you or someone you know is interested in attending an NFB
training center, but you are not quite sure how to get there, then I highly
encourage you to participate in this phone conference.

I participated in the last phone conference NABS held regarding vocational
rehabilitation, and it was one of the most informative seminars I have
attended. I imagine this phone conference will be just as informative as the
last one. So if you or someone you know is interested in attending an NFB
training center, then I highly encourage you to participate in this
conference call.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth