[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Get to That Training Center!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:10:49 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am simply passing along the information for those who may be interested.
This looks to be a great conference call for those who are intrested in
hearing what it takes to get to an NFB training center. So if you are
interested in learning the tips and tricks on getting to an NFB training
center, then I hightly encourage you to participate in this conference call.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth