[nfbmi-talk] Fw: How to Get to that Training Center call notes!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:01:49 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am simply passing the information along for those who may be interested.
This definitely was another great conference call, and for those of you who
could not attend, you really missed out on learning some great information.
However, I think the attached notes do a good job at highlighting the
important parts of the conference call. Please let me know if you have
trouble opening and reading the attachment, as I would be more than happy to
paste the information in the body of an email message for those who have
trouble reading PDF documents.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth