[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Bird-Brains will meet in Lansing this Saturday at 10:00

Geer Wilcox geerwilcox at att.net
Wed Apr 10 22:21:57 UTC 2013

Michigan Bird Brains will meet this Saturday in Lansing at the Woldumar
Nature Center from 10:00 to 12:00. Donna Posont will be away and I will lead
the group with the help of Jen Wing-Proctor. I am hoping the weather will be
good for outdoor listening because I believe this will be the best Saturday
for listening to birds- migrations will be in progress and mate selection
will be in full force. So come on and we'll have a good time.

Geer