[nfbmi-talk] Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 02:39:38 UTC 2013

having been an activist for over  four years all over latin america, it saddens me to see people who should be working like true brothers and sisters wasting time with such low level arguments.
wake up. get real, keep working.
instead of seeing what others are doing, get a shovel and start digging, because our fight is not over and more will it ever be if our forces are on a conquest for personal power and cheerfulness instead of focusing on a greater cause.

sincerely,

Mauricio