[nfbmi-talk] Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 02:40:02 UTC 2013

Joe,
That is not nice to say.  Elizabeth is just pointing out the fact that the email was confusing with no explaination.  I myself would have been confused if I did not know what it was.  She has a right to ask that we give the authors and titles of the pieces of writing we post if it is not ours.
Fred was right to say to do this person to person instead of on the list.  Your comments were quite rude.  Please think twice before sending out your emails.
Thank you,
Kimberly Mohnke