[nfbmi-talk] Public List

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 03:19:08 UTC 2013

In the Above message, I Addressed the bickering going on. I certainaly aggree that small stuff should be taken of the list.  We can most deffinetely debate many larger topics like the future of the blind or maybe the difficaulty in obrtaining jobs and respecct. The use of canes, dogs or technology.  These are the important things that we want the public to know how we feel about that kind of thing. Not that our refferences to matterials are not properly cited or my favorite, mistakes in psychology or biology.  I might ask someone to check they're facts once in awhile but otherwise, I try to talk to those I have small disaggreements off list.  I feel that too much time is being invested in trying to make some folks look bad. I consider Terri, Elizabeth and Joe all friends as well as many others on this list. I'm just worried that some of us will pick on each other and drive others off. Sorry for taking up time but, I wanted to put the feeling out there!  Its sort of like watching my family bicker. We all have the same goals in mind whether we are approaching them from Mobility, Career persuit to respectibility in being blind. So, lets concentrate on those!!!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!