[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, Board Meeting National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, January 26, 2013

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 00:59:30 UTC 2013

Good evening. I see that only our election results for President and Vice President were listed in the Detroit chapter notes. The rest of the election that occurred in January, resulted in the following. The secretary is Pauline Smith, the treasurer is John Scott, and board members are Sarah Norwood and Wilmer Kenner. Just thought I would insert that bit of information.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/DxvbR9zx-20130413-2056.wav