[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting, May 18, Doubletree Hotel,

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 16 18:16:22 UTC 2013

2533 Sandalwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48105

Hello Michigan Federationists:

     Larry Posont asked me to let you know that our next Quarterly Board Meeting on Saturday, May 18 will be at the Doubletree Hotel in Dearborn from 10:00 to 4:00. This is the same hotel where we had State Convention 2012. We will have lunch there and work on changing what it is to be blind in Michigan. Please send Agenda items to Larry Posont.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President
Voice Lessons and Braille Tutoring available. Contact Terri Wilcox MA at (734)663-4050 or at trising at sbcglobal.net