[nfbmi-talk] Scholarships

James Schmidt jamesschmidt1946 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 15:57:41 UTC 2013

I wish to apply for a law school scholarship----Respectively yours---James Schmidt---8101 Davis Street---Central Lake---Michigan  49622--today april 20

________________________________
 From: Larry Posont <president.nfb.mi at gmail.com>
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org; president.nfb.mi <president.nfb.mi at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:33 PM
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Scholarships

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

April 13, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     At a previous Board Meeting, a motion was made to have two State
Scholarships for students. I would like to appoint A Scholarship
committee to handle State Scholarships as soon as possible so that it
does not become too late to invite Scholarship winners to State
Convention. Please let me know immediately if you would like to be on
the State Scholarship Committee. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
(313) 271-3058