[nfbmi-talk] Leaving The List

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:21:55 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am just simply letting everyone know that I will no longer be a part of this email list. If you wish to keep in touch with me, please feel free to contact me off list. If you respond to this message via the email list, I will not see it, nor will I respond to it.

The personal attacks against me on this email list over the past couple of years have really taken a toll on me. I have had enough, and I just want it to stop. However, it appears as though the only way to remedy this situation is to leave the organization. I think this is rather sad, but it would appear as though I have no other choice in this matter.

I am not writing this message as a means to elicit attention from others, create unnecessary drama, or cause any kind of trouble on the email list. I just thought I would let everyone know in case there is anyone on here who would like to remain in touch with me.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Mohnke