[nfbmi-talk] Leaving The List

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 16:29:55 UTC 2013

Yea, right. I never complained about substantial and documented violations
of our civil rights.

I never complained about the sacking of funds for the blind or the mass
misappropriations of them either.

And I never complained about the sell outs in our own fold who got theirs
and then sold the rest of us out either.

Jeez louise wonder if these things were worth complaining about! Sorry to be
so negative.

Guess I should just listen to the song birds eh?