[nfbmi-talk] Try to be good to each other

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 20:36:33 UTC 2013

By the way I don't attack and never have anyone for affiliation with either
ACB or NFB.

I take people on over positions, policies and the like. I do not and never
have given a rip about affiliation per se. That is a false paradigm for
certain. It is the beginning of the path that leads to roads of disasters.

Now, being a person who is free from ideology and in fact anything else I
can say a pox on both houses.when, indeed both are wrong.

I will also say "yea" when both are correct. And I'll say the same when upon
occasion one or the other is, in my estimation, correct or wrong, or for
that matter, middling.

Regardless, as stated before my self-interest has never been at the heart of
the matter or these debates.
Never will be either sister!