[nfbmi-talk] FINAL OPEN MTGS NOTICE SCHEDULE FY 13 0413

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:56:57 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

April 26, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is some information that you may wish to read about the MTGS
NOTICE SCHEDULE.

	OPEN MEETINGS NOTICE

MEETING SCHEDULE – FY 2013 (October 2012 – September 2013)
NOVEMBER 2012
Welcome to the Council! New Member Teleconference Meeting
Thursday, November 1st, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
JANUARY 2013
Thursday, January 17th at the Lexington Hotel in Lansing
Orientation:  9:00 - 3:00 p.m.
MARCH 2013
Business Meeting – Friday, March 22nd
10:30 – 3:30 p.m.  Radisson Hotel in Lansing
MAY 2013
Business Meeting – Tuesday, May 14th
10:30 – 3:30 p.m.  Lexington Hotel in Lansing
AUGUST 2013
Business Meeting – Friday, August 9th
10:30 – 3:30 p.m.  Lexington Hotel in Lansing

PUBLIC COMMENT – Our membership welcomes comments from the public with
regard to Vocational Rehabilitation Services in Michigan.  Each
meeting has time allotted for comment from anyone who desires to do
so.  Please contact our office for further information using our toll
free number:  877.335.9370

April 2013

Sincerely,
Larry Posont