[nfbmi-talk] places to live in Michigan

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Aug 19 16:24:21 UTC 2013

And remember, it has a lot to do with the part of town you live in.
Lansing has grea service on Saginaw and some other routes until midnight
but only runs some routes until 7 at night. Plus, service to areas in
Delta township is very limited.
So in summary, I'd say that Lansing, Ann Arbor, and Grand Rapids are the
top 3 for transit systems in the state currently, not necessarily in
that order. From there you can figure out what other amenities you're
looking for when you move.
Detroit transit has potential to rebound, but not for another 3 to 5
years minimum. Plus, not all of Detroit is unsafe, in fact, there are
some parts of town I wouldn't hesitate to live in at all. It's the
transit that's keeping me away currently, not the other problems.

Best regards,
J.J.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40com