[nfbmi-talk] places to live in Michigan

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Aug 21 19:54:02 UTC 2013

No, Grand Rapids has service 7 days a week. Sunday is a bit more
limited. I don't believe anyone does holiday service in Michigan outside
of Detroit.
Kalamazoo has no Sundays and service 6 AM to 10 PM Monday-Saturday.
Lansing and East Lansing are under the same system.

Best regards,
J.J.

On 8/19/2013 7:05 PM, Alexa wrote:
> Grand Rapids doesn't have weekend service, or no service on Sundays, and
> holidays. Is that correct?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40com
>>> c