[nfbmi-talk] giving in to fear

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Sun Aug 25 16:02:51 UTC 2013

Dear Mary,

Remember that the word FEAR is an acronym.

F = false
E = evidence
A = appearing
R = real

Cordially,
Marcus Simmons C.E.O.
ASE Certified Technician
Simmons BOSS CREATIONS
28179 Brentwood
Southfield,MI 48076-3069
Voice Mail: (866) 811-7018
(248) 552-8928
http://www.simmonsbosscreations.com
ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com

BE FOREWARNED:
The National Security Administration (NSA) is recording ALL phone calls,
emails and Internet activity in the interest of national security.