[nfbmi-talk] request information foia ada 504 newsline

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 02:35:58 UTC 2013

Pass this around the internet please all and to enforcment agencies please enforce the ADA/504 on this scofflaw institution!
August 26 2013 FOIA to Rodgers BSBP

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810----516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Re Newsline Documents with Corollary ADA/504 request

Edward Rodgers, Director

Michigan Bureau of Services for the Blind (BSBP)

(Via: Email)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to request any correspondence, including e-mails between yourself and anyone either departmentally (within Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, or with the Rehabilitation Services Administration) relative to Newsline for the Blind during your relatively brief tenure as  Director of BSPP (from Oct. 1, 2012 to the present). In addition I am writing to receive any correspondences between you or any other BSBP or LARA personnel with any person or party with the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, or the National Federation of the Blind, Inc. in these regards.

In addition anything that is in print only is not accessible to this blind person. Thus I request all correspondences be remitted to me in accessible format without surcharge in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Title II, subpart e, communications), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973which actually pays your salary by the way and of which you as a state actor are obligated under said laws to apply to your activities, and if not you have a Section 1983 issue to deal with. (Again send me this stuff as simple e-mail (fws) or as either plain text oor Word documents to my e-mail adress listed above, unless, of course you wish to send them out as contracted Braille.)

Failure to respond to this request for reasonable accommodations, in written form is a violation of both the Michigan FOIA, The Michigan Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and, of course the federal civil rights laws (ADA/504) aforementioned which are constitutionally derived both under Article V, of the 14th Amendment, as well as the “Spending Clause” of the U.S Constitution just to name two constitutional issues at play here.

Oh you don’t have even qualified immunity as a Judge for you are no longer acting in judicial capacity sir. You are acting as a state actor and highly paid administrator of a predominately federally funded agency for the blind.

So, simply I suggest to you you remit this easily derived information by simple e-mail.

I also advise you that I have no patience left whatsoever for all the “shake and bake”, “Bait and switch” and all the civil rights violations that you, LARA, or the State of Michigan, including the Governor’s office have done to my person or my class over the past year in suborning rights clearly delineated in law, regulations, case law, and so forth.

So, again you’ve been notified; you have had the time to respond to prior lawful requests for information; yond any failure to do so on this or other requests is actionable upon your person )re: ex parte young case law.

Sincerely

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.