[nfbmi-talk] Save Newsline now! Why do y'all have to go throughthis again?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 03:37:34 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

Thanks for all of your help including your best example of hot dog sucking,
and other begging experiences in the print and other media. which anyone can
get with a simple google search.

I meanit really thank you so much for advancing everything that is blind in
these regards and thank you so much for undermining at every turn all that I
and other advocates do to advance the cause of civil rights for those who
are blind and other PWD.