[nfbmi-talk] go ahead mr rodgers make my day

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 01:27:47 UTC 2013

August 30 2013 to Rodgers on Constitutional Rights of the Blind PWD

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

joeharcz at comcast.net

Ed Rodgers, JD

Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP)

Via: e-mail

Dear Mr. Ed”,

I am writing you today to request some information in accessible format to this blind person pursuant to your obligations as the administrator of BSBP. Once again you and minions of LARA have contended in the media that the National Federation of the Blind has not submitted information about its News line to you for funding. Yet, you’ve not supported that contention in spite of prior requests for it and thus I make them once again.

You contend through proxies (Carla Haines, and FOIA) that your state plan update and other required instruments are a sort of “notes” between you and the federal RSA while you must know, unless clearly insane or otherwise incapacitated is untrue, which by the way might well be deemed to be a violations of the False Statements Act.

In addition you claim in submissions to RSA (assurances) that all facilities and information and programs are in compliance with the ADA/504.

Yet, You deny me access to information under the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation act of 1973 (which you apparently haven’t read) in spite of signing assurances to the feds that you fastidiously follow these seminal civil rights laws. Talk about a chronic violation of the false statements act eh? Aand you commit these civil rights violations over and over again too in demonstrable fashion as iI document each and every one of them and detail them to appropriate parties for remedy sir.

Yes, sir I accuse you and your person of civil and federal criminal (false statements act is a criminal violation of law) violations of law and equity here.

Now I wish for you to remit and comply with previous requests for information and performance of duties as a state actor in these processes involved, or to sue me for defamation for this public statement.

Oh you might think you have all the recourses of the state at your behest in these regards. But, let me remind you of one simple thing as an attorney, and as a former officer of the court that you were sworn and are currently sworn to abide by the Michigan Constitution and that under said the ultimate defense against libel, defamation or slander is indeed the truth. I’m kind of a Ben Franklin middling type of person in that regard, personally, but certainly not the elitist you’ve shown yourself to be in the public record.

So go ahead sue me for same Mr. Ed. Make my day as, Clint Eastwood once said in that famous movie “Dirty Harry”.

Short of that though I’d strongly advise you to simply:

-comply with existing federal VR laws

-simply com[ply with complete and total disclosure laws including ADA, VR, and even Michigan FOIA in both letter and spirit of same

-to be simply open and transparent

-to disclose the federal requirements of your charge without obfuscation, diversion, or question and pro forma and on your own web sight without even request.

And that is just the start of this war sir.

I’m not going away.

Your charge is to employ or help in the employment and the rehabilitation and the independent living and the transition of Michigan’s blind youth. It is not to divert obligations or federal funds or to make false statements to the feds in the garnering of those self same funds. Nor, is your charge by the by to use any recourse or time or effort or any other contrivance to engage in establishing a “charter school for the blind” as you’ve spent so much time effort and insane desire in doing over the past nine months. Again that is not your charge as the head of the VR DSU. It isn’t even applicable under state law let alone federal law. If you wish to venture into that netherworld sir then let me suggest you resign forthwith from state government employment and go in to the private sector of private school/charter school employment you seem to relish.

Of course I also suggest you might consider that “charter schools” are technically “public schools” as they are indeed publicly funded and, well you should, as the so-called lawyer and administrative law judge you were and are, might understand.

If I appear to have nothing but contempt for what you’ve done along with your colleagues to the rule of law and to the promises (PA 260, Rehab Act, ADA) that were made to the blind of Michigan do not let me mince words sir.

I think your administration is abominable by any standard, again demonstrable and even worse than the decade plus, of the abominable and often civil rights volatile administration of Patrick D. Cannon.

But, you sir exceed in so many matters even Cannon’s violations and abuses of law and equity in so many ways I cannot count them.

Oh, wait a minute but I will count them. I’ll count them everyday in a court of law. Want to sue me for defamation? Make my day!

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: several