[nfbmi-talk] this makes me want to gag

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 17:44:45 UTC 2013

You can gag, and I shall puke!  What an absolute FRAUD!  Not only does BS4BP
in the Rodgers neighborhood thug and steal from taxpayers, through misuse of
appropriated funds, and now they shake-down the citizenry that visits the
Capitol and other buildings.  How many jobs has Rodgers, Jones, Zanger, and
Essenberger created this year for we the blind who desire to work, putting
to good use our education, skills and talents.  I imagine the proceeds will
defray Essenberger's $104,000 salary, for which we have only gotten more
sighted persons operating our BEP facilities, including the Capitol
building, where the defrauded citizenry can get an ornament to promote the
blind citizens to stay at-home on welfare.

This is the most disgusting thing I've heard of coming thus far from the
Rodgers thugs!

We truly are in need of legislative oversight of BS4BP, in Lansing and
Washington DC.

I challenge anyone to write a press release we can circulate, informing the
media and public of the disgraceful, despicable fraud upon the citizenry of
this state!  Rodgers believes we already killed the Tim Horton idea through
the media, so let's show Rodgers that which we can really dowith the power
of the media  when we the blind are used as pawns in his fraudulent
activity.