[nfbmi-talk] this makes me want to gag

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Dec 2 12:18:38 UTC 2013

Actually Terry if you read all of my posts I certainly agree that the
Braille signage issue isn't the only one. And as a matter of fact the
illegal use of sighted student assistants Is right up there. By the way
wonder oif Mr. Lautner and all are paying set asides and taxes as you know?

I also will bet 10 dozen Tim Hortons Doughnuts that these student
assistants, again who are sighted and civil service make in excess of 120
percent of minimum wage and with no ultimate accountability for "profit".

But I guessthis is just a prima facae case of disparate treatment of the
blind if you all catch my drift here....