[nfbmi-talk] Looking for Soccer or Kick Ball

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:40:58 UTC 2013

HI Kim, we have had some success slashing beach balls, putting in bells, and then taping shut.  This allows you to carry more balls in your luggage, too, then leave them there!  However, of course, not as sturdy as a kickball!!

Lydia Schuck, MSEd
Research Associate, National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
Western Michigan University
1908 W. Michigan Avenue, Mailstop 5259
Kalamazoo, MI  49008
phone 269.387.5990