[nfbmi-talk] ornaments on sale press release

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 16:58:42 UTC 2013

That is news to mwe that the agency serving the blind provides training to
blind persons at no cost.  Mr. Michael King, Assistant Attorney General, a
sworn officer of the state and federal court, told a federal court judge
on-the-record, that it was too bad that I did not have the money myself to
pay for the training that the agency said was required of me for employment.
At that time I was a certified blind client of the agency allegedly serving
the blind of this state, not to mention that the agency knew I was a
beneficiary of SSDI, and under federal law, I could not be required to pay
for  I have yet to locate the NFB affiliation or intimate relationship
exceptions to that federal law provision. the training the agency says is
required.

I guess to get serviced by the alleged agency serving blind persons, one
must also meet the requirement of being unaffiliated with the NFB, and/or be
willing to engage in an unethical and immoral intimate relationship. with
the program management.

And now the BS4BP is begging for funds from the taxpaying public to
"merchandise" (promote, push, plug) holiday ornaments, (according to Mr.
Rodgers), to provide for training so blind persons can get a job, at no cost
to the blind people of this great financially broke state.