[nfbmi-talk] Great Lakes Chapter of the Society for Public Health Education

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:56:03 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

December 6, 2013

Dear  Michigan Federationists:

     The Great Lakes Chapter of the Society for Public Health
Education has asked the National Federation of the Blind to exhibit at
their annual meeting on March 20. I am including their email below my
own. This would be a fine way to distribute some of our information
concerning both the Federation and Newsline. Is anyone able and
willing to take on this project? Please contact me.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314