[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar Room Reservation

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 04:37:32 UTC 2013

From: Lisa Bonderson [mailto:lbonderson at labarrelaw.com]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 12:59 PM
To: Lisa Bonderson
Subject: URGENT: Washington Seminar Room Reservation Deadline- Please
forward to your division email lists

Greetings:

We have been notified by the Holiday Inn Capitol that we can accept
Washington Seminar reservations as late as December 22nd; however,
absolutely no further no new reservations can be made after that date.
The hotel has limited sleeping room inventory this year and will be
releasing all rooms remaining in our block at that time.  Please
inform your affiliate members about the urgency in getting their hotel
reservations in prior to this deadline.

Thank you,

Diane McGeorge