[nfbmi-talk] State Job Opportunity

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 13:18:59 UTC 2013

You know I don't wish to get in to a big thing about credentials here. And I
really think we need more qualified rehab teachers, travel instructors etc.
in the field. We really do to meet the need so I welcome this position
generally speaking.

But, it strikes me as mre than ironic that the real higher ups in BS for
Blind Persons have no background let alone credentials in the field of
blindness. And nor do the student assistants on the lower end who are
basically slaves for the higher ups. Though they make more per hour
generally than many BEP operators  But then the only requirement for those
jobs is that one need be sighted.

Of course that is not discriminatry for as Mr. Rodgers tells the
neighborhood kids, "I've got to follow civil service rules."

Say why does he have a law clerk anyway. He's supposed to be a director of a
Voc. Rehab. and Independent Living agency for the blind and he isn't an ALJ
or a law firm director.

Sounds like misappropriation of federal rehab funds to me..

Joe