[nfbmi-talk] [nfbmi- talk New director of Michigan Departmentof Civil Rights

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 21:58:28 UTC 2013

Yes, and they are still partially innassessable to this day including image
based pdf files and in their innane and woefully innassable complaint
process. That and the fact they still think the PWD Act trumps their own ADA
and 504 obligations...Sigh...

I think the new head of the NMCRC is a native American.