[nfbmi-talk] when will bsbp become accessable to blind?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 19:11:44 UTC 2013

Dear Terry,

Seems we must share a similar chrystal ball.

Then again sadly as the experience of the Career Alliance theivery shows
which was Chaired by scofflaw J. Michael Zelley the wheelchair using usurper
of civil rights who was chair f the Michigan Civil Right Commission too...

Not all scofflaws and theives who actually in a court of law go to jail
(again back to the theivery of the one-stop theives here in flint who also
violated our civil rights and do to this day) go to jail.

No Pamela Loving, Helen Brown and others get "House arrest" and are supposed
to pay back hundreds of thousands to all they stole from.

My chrystal ball says they won't live long enough to pay those back.
Wish the bandits did.