[nfbmi-talk] Fw: REQUEST FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATION MCRS SITEUPDATES

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 20:16:12 UTC 2013

Yes, and I'd love that too.

But there is one problem we all face in this regards. That goes to full
implementationof the civil rights of all PWD let alone those of us who are
blind. If I took such a job I would actually remove the discriminatory,
communications and physical barriers to full inclusion and access.

And, of course state agencies let alone local entities of government don't
want that anymre than they want agencies to actually effectively
rehabilitate those with disabilities or just like they don't wish to
effectively educate same.

In other words these scoundrels would never think of actually hiring and
allowing any person or persons to actually perform his/her job.

Simply I would think a minimum for a person to be an ADA/504 coordinator
would be to at least to have rread, at a minumum, for sure the ADA/504
statute and regulations.

Beleive me I"m a lot more humble than most people think.

I do not have every answer for every situation. I really don't but I at
least look it up when I don't know the answer.

I wouldn't if in public capacity just make the crappola up as I go along.

Anyway back to the original issue we have a whole lot of talent in the feild
in this state.

You know how to advocate for blind folks in the BEP, and you actually are a
blind person who has been known to have run BEP locations. Go figure eh?

Terri knows Braille much better than you or me for sure, or at least
speaking for me. Yet is she hired to proof even Brailled documents?

It goes on and on.

But we don't even get the most basic of information about job opportunities
for the blind as this agency, as you and me and theman behind the tree
denote is all about ciphening dedicated funds for other purposes like hiring
sighted, non-disabled student assistants to do the leg work for this
federally funded agency.

It is the only thing transparent about this BSBP by the way, this thing of
the total abuse and the total selling out of our brothers and sisters for a
little bit of the federal dime.