[nfbmi-talk] Fw: REQUEST FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATION MCRS SITEUPDATES

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 01:29:46 UTC 2013

She is the assistent director and basically the administrative assistant of
the Michigan Council ofor Rehabalitation Services which is the Statewide
Rehabilitation Counclil and which is now under the bogus executive order of
Governator Snyder supposed to represent blind sonsumers and advocates in the
VR process.

Hope this helps.

But I suggest all ask for what I asked for if they wwant transparency let
alone justice.

Peace with Justice and Nothing About Us Without Us?

Joe