[nfbmi-talk] going to feds

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 05:27:57 UTC 2013

Ah but here is the rub the BSBP and other similar enties wouldn't exist
without  federal funds.

Rehab Act is the key here and other federal funding.

Now Michigan loves these federal funds and others by the way for it isn't a
strictly Libertarian sort of state. Yet, it wants to take these funds and
not use them even remotely or tatangentially for the purposes they are
earmarked for in the  first place.

That is in simple terms called misappropriations of funds by state officrs.

Some of us with less patience or tact or who like to use the language
precisley call this theft by fraud upon the people.

Of course I Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr. accuse the Governor, Principles in LARA
and Principles in BSBP of comitting waste, fraud and abuse upon not only the
blind here in Michigan but also the citizen and taxpayer.

And I dare them once again to sue my old and sorry blind person for liable,
defamation and slander.

Man oh man and in school yard parlance I double dare the sorry son of a
guns...

Oh my made it through another post without a singele swear word....

I'm patting myself on the back.