[nfbmi-talk] In Your Thoughts and Prayers

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 17:02:30 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists,

On this Sunday set-aside for faith-filled prayer and rest, please keep in
your thoughts and prayers our Joe Sontag.

Joe is currently at a medical rehabilitation facility in Dimondale,
Michigan, following a week of hospitalization for a stroke he had the day
before Thanksgiving.  His rehabilitation facility stay will last at least
through the end of the year.

Joe wears several hats within NFB of Michigan.  Joe is the state affiliate
second vice-president, and Director/Coordinator of legislative affairs, an
important and active role within our affiliate, at both the national and
state level.  Joe is traditionally active in Washington Seminar early in
each year.  Joe also monitors, attends, and gives testimony at meetings  of
state House and Senate Committees, and attends sessions of the legislature
on behalf of the NFB of Michigan. .

In addition, Joe holds the office of vice-president of the Michigan
Association of Blind Merchants, an affiliate of the National Association of
Blind Merchants and National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.

In the days and weeks to come please remember Joe in your thoughts and
prayers, for a rapid and full recovery.

Thank you.

Terry Eagle, President

Michigan Association of Blind Merchants