[nfbmi-talk] not paranoid there is a plot against pwd

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 22:46:40 UTC 2013

Yes, what are they thinking?

And by the way there is outrage on this from progressive media through the
very conservative and so-called mainstream media too like the Milwaukee
paper that exposed it all.

I mean we have enough real crime and so on without baiting some poor guy
with an IQ of 54 in to committing some contrived crimes don't we? And to
bribe or intice him with some token gifts and cigarettes! What an outrage by
any definition.

I literally wrote to the Disability Rights Section, Deputy Chief, Sally
Conway to see what they are doing about this and other similar things.

I'll let everyone know when she or the DOJ actually responds.