[nfbmi-talk] Fw: iCanConnect

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Tue Dec 17 22:59:01 UTC 2013

FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Caldwell, Cynthia (LARA)
To: Marcus Simmons (president at map-n.org)
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Jones, Leamon (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Pemble, Mike (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:17 PM
Subject: iCanConnect

Hi Marcus,

To confirm our conversation this afternoon, the iCanConnect program is ready to resume services as soon as possible.  Since you were next on the list of applicants originally, you will be first to receive services.  Our trainer/assessor, Isabell Florence, will be contacting you shortly to schedule the on-site assessment of your needs/skills in regards to telecommunications equipment.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks much and have a great holiday season.

Cindy Caldwell

517/335-7124 V/TTY