[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on "ICanConnect"

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 16:29:25 UTC 2013

Yes and I note from the documents I've recieved which BSBP said they didn't
have that part of these funds were used for the salary or part thereof of
Ms. Caldwell.

Oh yes and illegally BSBP wanted to charge me for the expense report they
said they didn't have to begin with and which I got through other means.

Bottom line is the failure to remit this information in a timely and
accessable manner are violations of the ADA and 504. The abuse of the FOIA
in these regards is also a violation as under both the ADA and 504 the
agency cannot use (or abuse) a state law or other policies contrived to
subvert federal civil rights laws like the ADA and 504.

Let us note, by the way that now with the documents supplied by the MCRS
and, for that matter the SILC those agencies do follow the letter and spirit
of our federal civil rights laws.

Yet, BSBP which is supposed to be the lead entity for access for the blind
is the worst perpretrator of discrimination when it comes to access to
information.

Simply they need to be sued over and over again for these violations of law
and equity against the entire class which are all well documented upon this
very list.

Joe