[nfbmi-talk] I passed the National Certification in Literary Braille Exam!

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 21:07:36 UTC 2013

Dear Terri, I am with Amy in that I never doubted that  you would pass every section!  But I am congratulating you from the bottom of my heart!  Now how would you like to be trained as an administrator? We will need someone to continue working with LIO to administer the NCLB into the future. You would absolutely run circles around me as an administrator.
Congrats again.

Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone