[nfbmi-talk] subway and guide dogs

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 21:14:27 UTC 2013

`Man Terri you are not kidding you can go fast! You were the talk of the Center when you were there. I think almost every student told me their goal was to be able to walk half as fast and to go half as many places as Terri. BUT THE BEST DAY WAS WHEN YOU WALKED INTO SEMINAR, JUST OFF THE TRAIN FROM ANN ARBOR, WITH ALL OF YOUR SUITCASES IN TOW SO YOU WOULD NOT BE TOO LATE, AND YOU SAID "I would have been here sooner but when I got off that darned train I was so hungry I just had to run to McDonalds before I grabbed the bus to the Center". Now that was a fantastic example to everyone in that room about the power, the liberation and freedom that come with the skills of blindness. Rock on my friend.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone