[nfbmi-talk] I passed the National Certification in Literary Braille Exam!

Michael Powell mpowell at wowway.com
Fri Dec 20 19:40:40 UTC 2013

Way to go Terri!  I didn't know you had taken it but always thought you
might,  ever since the issue was raised concerning the qualifications of our
people to teach Braille.  Well, I guess we showed them and nothing can stop
us now.   We fully intend to do whatever it takes to see that all blind
children get access to good training  and they will just have to either like
it or get used to it.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Nick and the best in 2014.

Mike