[nfbmi-talk] i don't trust denby

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 23:50:05 UTC 2013

My point exactly.

If we don't have meaningful employment then we have no need of even a
generous tax break.

It is a meaningless sop.

And we all know where Denby stands on the BEP program alone here in
Michigan.

Say how about that Tim Hortons thing eh?

Canadian doughnuts from the sighted anyone?

Shoot if people aren't outraged at this then they have no true Christmas
spirit let alone an ethical one for the likes of folks like me.