[nfbmi-talk] recipes needed

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 02:01:50 UTC 2013

2533 Sandalwood Circle

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

January 31, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    Gary Wunder, the Editor of the Braille Monitor has asked Michigan to submit six recipes for the recipe section of a future issue

of the magazine. Please submit recipes to me, together with a one or two sentence biography of how the person submitting the recipe

is active with the Federation. Mr. Wunder also requests high resolution pictures of the person submitting the recipe. Please do what

you can in this regard. Submit the recipes to me by February 14, 2013. Send them to

trising at sbcglobal.net

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Terri Wilcox

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Voice Lessons and Braille Tutoring available. Contact Terri Wilcox MA at (734)663-4050 or at trising at sbcglobal.net