[nfbmi-talk] Prepare For The Lion King & Marvin Gaye Next Month!!

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 02:57:40 UTC 2013

Prepare for:

"The Lion King"                 Opera House     Feb 13 - Mar 10

"Marvin Gaye Story"       Fisher Theater  Feb 12 - Feb 17

If you would like to attend either or both shows complete the following
form;

Name:
Georgia Kitchen
Address:               2809 Lapeer Road

City:Flint

State:      MI  48503               zip code:

Phone #:               810-767-0870

E-mail:                   ghkitchen at comcast.net

Events you are interested in:

Ticket pricings:

Lion King             $35 to $70            need 20 attendees  either one of
these shows. Will not be home feb 26-april 3.
to get the
group rate

Marvin Gaye      $39.50 to $45.50     "  12  "              "

I would be interested in attending Wayne State's Hilberry Theater: Yes **yes
:
No

More information and Events will be coming!

Share this information wilt a relative or friend who may be interested!

Edward Simmons, Jr.

National Federation for the Blind - Michigan

(313) 273-8510

ecsventures at sbcglobal.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/ghkitchen%40comcast.net