[nfbmi-talk] Grant for starting an NFB training Center

Robert J. Rehahnrehahnanimalover rehahnanimallover at att.net
Sat Feb 9 22:00:34 UTC 2013

Hi Jim if you want to give me a call feel free to my number is 734-281-8025 and maybe we can talk this is about the grant for the NFB training center to get started here in Michigan so if you're willing to work with us give me a call 734-281-8025 hope to hear from you soon thank you

Sent from my iPhone