[nfbmi-talk] Grant for starting an NFB training Center

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Sat Feb 9 14:06:04 UTC 2013

I don't see why the national office would have any reason to not have any
other centers.  The more centers we have training with the federation
philosophy, the better.  I think we should put together a committee and
research things.  Get a grant written for $10,000,000 or whatever it is
going to cost to get one started.  I am sure we can find out how the
Louisiana Center for The Blind got up and running and use that model.  We
need a training center like LCB here in Michigan.  And of course, we have
enough people who are here in the state that have been trained at LCB.