[nfbmi-talk] Grant for starting an NFB training Center

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:00:02 UTC 2013

indeed i do agree with you, for one reason:
I have always been an activist focused on acting. if you want to go ahead and make this training center, then we will work and make it happen.
It will take effort, and a lot of people with expertise in a lot of things, but we can do it, besides, i doubt that the national office would mind having a center. our state definitely needs some decent people leading things for the blind.
I will speak to lawyers and speak hypothetically on what the first steps would be for this to happen.

sincerely,

Mauricio